ADX-FL-W Sealed Cross-Connect Fuse Link Module
Key Product Benefits
- Fully compatible with a wide range of high-speed digital networks
- IDC connections require no stripping of wire insulation for terminating
- All tip/ring connections are environmentally sealed
- May be employed in a variety of single and multiple pair housings and can be used to retrofit or service upgrade existing assemblies already installed in the field
- Module is supplied with a unique snap-off ground tab, which allows multiple arrangements, and provides easy wire management
Tii’s Angle Driver ADX-FL-W Cross-Connect Fuse Link Module provides a convenient fuse link with sealed IDC terminations in a standard 355/356 station protector footprint.
The ADX-FL-W serves as the fusing element when used in conjunction with primary surge protectors at the customer premises. The National Electrical Codes require use of a fusing element on all currents greater than the current carrying capacity of the primary protector, the associated insulated conductors and the primary protector’s grounding conductor.