88X-(XXX)C Series Terminal Block with RJ21/Wire Wrap Termination
Key Product Benefits
- Eight-inch block accommodates most conventional horizontal frame mounting configurations
- Mounting bracket included for easy installation
- RJ21 connectorized input field to allow easy connection of equipment
- Up to 256-pair wire-wrap output termination provides maximum density
- Flat face allows use in tight quarters such as cabinets and vaults
88-(XXX)C Equipment Terminal Blocks are used to terminate the exchange equipment pairs on the horizontal side of a conventional main distribution frame (MDF), and provide the cross-connect field for jumpering to the Outside Plant (OSP) vertical side of the frame. They also feature CAT5 compliance for superior transmission of DSL signals and other high frequency circuits.