VIS-4 Voice Intercom Switch with Dial Down Feature
Key Product Benefits
- Can be located next to the existing DAS/intercom connection.
- Customer is able to attend to DAS/intercom calls while using digital voice service on existing phones.
- Eliminates the need for separate telephone sets to answer DAS/intercom calls.
- DAS/Intercom system remains fully functional in the event of power loss on voice line
- Provides dial down feature to access concierge/front desk of the MDU by dialing special access code
- For indoor applications only
VIS-4 Voice Intercom Switch is a microprocessor controlled circuit that provides seamless connection of customer premise telephones to either a digital voice service or to door answering systems (DAS)/intercom calls in multiple dwelling units (MDUs).