VIS-3 Voice Intercom Switch
Key Product Benefits
- Can be located next to the existing DAS/intercom connection
- Customer is able to attend the DAS/intercom calls while using digital voice service on existing phones.
- Eliminates the need for separate telephone sets to answer DAS/intercom calls.
- Power loss on voice line will allow incoming DAS/intercom calls to come through
- No Attenuation to Digital Voice Service or DAS/Intercom Signals
- For indoor applications only
VIS-3 Voice Intercom Switch is a microprocessor controlled circuit that provides seamless connection of customer premise telephones to either a digital voice service or to door answering systems (DAS)/intercom calls in multiple dwelling units (MDUs).