MFST Series 16 Port Fiber Aerial Terminal
Key Product Benefits
- High density polyethylene protects fiber connections from UV and harsh environments
- Supports up to 16 fiber connections and splice
- Sixteen exit ports for customer drops exiting terminal box chamber
- Distribution splice chamber separate from terminal box, supporting two different craft skill levels
- Replaceable rubber end seals
The MFST Fiber Aerial Terminal Closure is an aerial, strand-mount, free-breathing fiber terminal for fiber to the premises (FTTP) applications. This closure supports distribution splicing and splitting in the main body of the tube, and customer drop fiber terminations in a separate side chamber. Customer drops are supported with SC/APC connections.