Key Product Benefits
- 576 fiber distribution and PON splitting
- Modular patch & splice cassettes for added flexibility
- Available with feeder and distribution factory stubs
- Additional splicing capacity for express cables
- Front and rear double door access
- Pad skirt options for extra slack storage
Fiber Distribution Hubs (FDH) are a weatherproof family of metal enclosures for outdoor use which can be pole, wall or pad mounted. The FDH is configured as a high density modular cassette PON solution for up to 576 customer service drops. Flexible design and options support a wide range of deployment styles including fusion splicing, field termination, and are backwards compatible to multiple suppliers’ PLC splitter modules.