BIX-5UVS-12 Five Pair DSL POTS Splitter with 25 Pair BIX Distribution Connector
Key Product Benefits
- Mounts in existing BIX frame at customer premise
- Utilizes circuit approved by CALIX, IOL for VDSL2/ADSL2+, IPTV Deployment
- The BIX-5UVS-12 Module is environmentally encapsulated in a plastic shell and mounted on a 25 pair BIX strip for a technician friendly common termination
- Meets IPTV ring trip saturation current requirements for VDSL2 and ADSL2+ systems delivering IPTV signals
- Provides a filtered connection for customer POTS lines
The BIX-5UVS-12 is a 5 pair DSL POTS splitter for multi-pair DSL service deployments utilizing BIX mounting rack system. The module incorporates five independent UVS-12 DSL splitter circuits. Each splitter circuit is designed to be installed in series on the telephone line at the customer’s premise, providing a filtered POTS line connection for customer use. The BIX-5UVS-12 DSL POTS Splitter is designed to be used for all DSL services operating up to 30 MHz frequencies.