96 Series DSL POTS Splitter Module
Key Product Benefits
- Module’s unique design provides customer bridging and DSL POTS splitting all in one module which occupies only one position in the Network Interface Device
- Module easily snaps in and out of the customer side of the NID and occupies only one position, thereby not compromising the NID’s overall capacity
- Designed for use in a wide variety of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) at the customer premises
- Splitter makes it possible to use a single phone line to provide both telephone and DSL internet access
- With module installed, an additional standard POTS line module is not needed
The 96 Series DSL POTS Splitter Module splits the combined voice and data signal carried on telephone lines to provide separate outputs for both phone and data services.