62 Series Category 5e (CAT5e) Termination Block
Key Product Benefits
- Eliminates the need for Field RJ-11 connector terminations
- Terminations are made to gel-sealed insulation displacement contacts (IDC) by means of convenient tool-less rocker assemblies. Wire stripping is not required
- Equipped with 2 rows of IDC connectors, broken out as 4-pair Line 1 and 4-pair Line 2. Each 4-pair of IDC connectors is terminated to 1 RJ-11 plug
- Equipped with side wire looms for easy wire management
- Accepts 26 through 22 gauge solid conductor wire sizes
The 62 Series Category 5e Termination Block is designed to accept cable pairs without having to pre-terminate an RJ-11. Converts cable pairs to an RJ-11 male plug end without the need for special tooling. Ideal for Fiber to the home (FTTH) ONT applications.