FDT2 Series Outdoor Fiber Distribution Terminal
Key Product Benefits
- Separate feeder splice and customer drop compartments
- Ample customer drop slack storage
- Inner splice chamber cover and outdoor cover each individually secured
- Inner cover is removable for easy installation/maintenance and can be used as a shelf to hold equipment during splicing
- Available with Splice Trays, Pigtails and Adapter panels
The FDT Series Outdoor Fiber Distribution Terminals provide splicing connectivity to the OSP feeder fiber and an SC-APC point of demarcation for customer drop terminations. Multiple connector types such as SC-APC and LC-APC and others can be installed in the FDT. The weatherproof designs are ideally suited for outdoor installations, and have field installable adapter plates supporting up to 144 patch and splice fiber terminations.