AIC-400-33, AIC-600-29 Aerial In-Line Splice Closures
Key Product Benefits
- High density polyethylene protects splices from UV degradation and harsh environments
- Innovative design permits access to splicing without the removal of the closure or the cable bonding
- Integral vents provide ventilation and water drainage
- Replaceable rubber end seals
- Breathable in-line closure with floating bond system
The AIC is a single piece aerial closure easily installed in construction or maintenance situations. The one piece construction permits complete splice access after placement without removal of the closure or bonding from the cables. Closures are free breathing and suitable for straight, butt and branch splices of non-pressurized communication cables. Splices are protected by the double-wall molded polyethylene construction. When properly installed, the durable closure will not crack or break even in harsh environments. All components are attached to the closure so there are no parts to lose.