PPMT Series Protected Pole Mount Terminal
Key Product Benefits
- Simple installation
- Tool-less IDC connections
- Connections are gel sealed against the environment
- Lower IDC ports support 18 gauge as well as 22-26 gauge drop wires
- Aluminum construction resists harsh weather conditions
- Air dammed stub for pressurized systems
- High density, craft friendly design
SKU: PPMT Categories: CPE/PREMISE WIRING COPPER, MDU COPPER, UTILITY/MUNICIPALITY COPPER, Wire Terminal Enclosures Tags: AD-01G-FS, pmt, ppmt, PPMT-25-12, PPMT-25-25
The PPMT is a protected, twenty-five pair pole mounted terminal utilizing Tii’s gel sealed, tool-less IDC connections. Its primary surge protection modules support drop wires from 18 gauge and 22-26 gauge without the need to strip the insulation.
Tii’s AD-01G-FS Surge Arrestor is specifically designed to protect tomorrow’s high-speed digital networks, such as ADSL2+/VDSL2 technology against damage caused by electrical surges. The unit has a tab style grounding provision for use in Tii’s PPMT Protected Pole Mount Terminals and 117S products.